The Campfire Chicken is an end-of-day completion; a bookend to the morning Time Traveling Chicken. Instead of traveling forward into the Future, this Chicken travels back into the Past and remembers what happened, and even goes on reconnaissance missions to recover anything that has been left behind.
Things stuck in the Past could include a part of Past-Me that hasn’t come to completion with an experience; energy around an uncomfortable interaction – any not-so-good-feeling about something in my day. Unsticking it and bringing all of Me into Present-Time, Celebrating and Putting My Day to Bed is what the Campfire Chicken is all about.
THE CAMPFIRE CHICKEN
Dance Around the Celebration Campfire
- I click the Timekeeper’s Stopwatch to come to rest and to celebrate the completion of another day’s adventure.
Be of Service to the Places Upon Which I Stand
- I clean up my Home and my Day. First I declutter, tidy up and put my Home to bed.
- Then I use the Servant’s Keys to put the Invisible World to bed as well.
- Today’s inspirational wonders I added to My Inspiration Watchtower:
- Thinky things I added to the Oasis of Imagination:
- Feelings that got stuck in the Theater of the Heart: How I unstuck them:
- Who I Loved: The people-places-things (helper fairies? dragontamers? pirate crew? wise mentors? romantic leads? little loves?)
- The Warrior Moves I made:
- The Creative Gifties I gave (superpowers I put into play):
- The Treasure Gifties I received (my gratitude ledger):
- The Fun that I had:
- How I was of Service to the change I wish to see in the world: